The information on this page was provided by the Kidney Charities Together Group.
You can find more information on COVID-19 treatments at bit.ly/33rq6GO (for England)
If you test positive for COVID, you should self-isolate according to Government guidelines. Check bit.ly/3FEYpr2
for the latest information as the rules are changing regularly.
For support while self-isolating, check bit.ly/3Kkl6oe
For further information and support, visit:
- UKKA – ukkidney.org/health-professionals/covid-19/ukka-resources
- Kidney Care UK – kidneycareuk.org/news-and-campaigns/news/coronavirus-covid-19-guidance-people-kidney-disease/
- Kidney Research UK – kidneyresearchuk.org/kidney-health-information/coronavirus-and-kidney-disease/
- National Kidney Federation – kidney.org.uk/News/coronavirus-latest-information-and-advice
- PKD Charity – pkdcharity.org.uk/